sreda, 5. junij 2013

Fat Poke

Photo



gulobear: so cute, so hot



gulobear:

so cute, so hot

poiluportugay:  



poiluportugay:

 

sir2u: vampiredicks: Uhm… what should I do you tonight? That...



sir2u:

vampiredicks:

Uhm… what should I do you tonight?

That bitch has 5 more minutes to get here and then I'm taking her fag friend up on his offer to show me how a real cocksucker gets it done. 

bearhuggr: nonspecific84: Shower GPOY's. I think I look sort...









bearhuggr:

nonspecific84:

Shower GPOY's. I think I look sort of decent when I'm wet.

You look like the image of a god sculpted out of marble when you're wet

New Zealand Bitch



New Zealand Bitch

Love my doona and new lamps :) (from @fatpoke on Streamzoo)



Love my doona and new lamps :) (from @fatpoke on Streamzoo)

fatpoke: bearded perfection



fatpoke:

bearded perfection

beastofburton: Lizzy Stewart



beastofburton:

Lizzy Stewart

shawnhasalife: Yesterday this shirt was navy and black- Thanks...





shawnhasalife:

Yesterday this shirt was navy and black- Thanks Bleach!

Also, I took way too many pics just to upload a "hey, look at my shirt" post. The best laid plans…

Photo



Photo

















Photo



Photo













instabeards: @boldtron



instabeards:

@boldtron

barebearx: bushbabies: bigbeefydevils: thick legs + a hard...



barebearx:

bushbabies:

bigbeefydevils:

thick legs + a hard erection

surroundingbush

XXXXXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXXXXX

***PLEASE FOLLOW ME *** ~ ♂♂

http://barebearx.tumblr.com/ **for HAIRY men & SEXY men**

XXXXXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXXXXX

Photo



Photo



bear-kub69: Don't know what it is, but tighty whiteys and tube...



bear-kub69:

Don't know what it is, but tighty whiteys and tube sock are just so fucking hot….

Photo



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar