nedelja, 9. junij 2013

Perverted Princess

Photo



Photo



Photo



I miss sailing too much. This is the way to my heart.



I miss sailing too much. This is the way to my heart.

Photo



Photo



zillatamer: letterstogodptiii: tea-books-and-blankets: yaygocats: discomplete: "i want to wear...

zillatamer:

letterstogodptiii:

tea-books-and-blankets:

yaygocats:

discomplete:

"i want to wear shorts because it's hot but i really hate my legs" an autobiography

"I want to wear shorts but i didnt shave" the sequel.

"I want to wear shorts but I don't tan and I'd rather not blind you" The trilogy 

"I want to wear shorts but my huge dick always sticks out" a pop-up book

a pop up book

 





 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"Virgin Atlantic just launched the first ever glass...





"Virgin Atlantic just launched the first ever glass bottomed plane. When you look down you get a bird's eye view of the beautiful scenery of Great Britain. Flights begin March 31st, 2013."

OHMYGOD. I wanna go!!!!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar