petek, 7. junij 2013

Hell On An Angel

hellon-anangel: I'm going back to my roots in my favorite...













hellon-anangel:

I'm going back to my roots in my favorite boots. :)

Happy thong Thursday.

Wooh! I got it to work. :)



Wooh! I got it to work. :)

Photo



pronz-plz: x—gifs: http://xxxgif.info/







pronz-plz:

x—gifs:

http://xxxgif.info/

sirphoenixsir: obeymeloseyourself: I hear ya'… so true.



sirphoenixsir:

obeymeloseyourself:

I hear ya'…

so true.

funsubstance: Subway logic



funsubstance:

Subway logic

oursecretnights: Just for the sake of it I suppose.



oursecretnights:

Just for the sake of it I suppose.

Photo



daddydarkside: Watch and learn little girl. You're next. 



daddydarkside:

Watch and learn little girl. You're next. 

cumminslut: cw



cumminslut:

cw

Photo



in-the-quiet: "Everything in the world is about sex except sex....



in-the-quiet:

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." 
― Oscar Wilde

Photo



youlookgoodlikethat: Charmaine CW We are but as the instrument...



youlookgoodlikethat:

Charmaine CW

We are but as the instrument of Heaven.

Our work is not design, but destiny.

—Owen Meredith (Lord Lytton), Clytemnestra, Part XIX.

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

See what your followers think of you.

Black: I would date you.
Green: I think you're cute.
Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
Grey: I wish you would notice me.
Purple: I don't talk to you but I really love your blog.
Teal: We have a lot in common.
Yellow: FUCK ME, LET'S FUCK.
Orange: I don't like your blog.
Brown: I don't like you.
Pink: I think you are unattractive.
Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
White: Marry me.

Tell me what you think! I don't bite. But I do spank;)

bruceventurehd: curlyafroninja2: justxtoxseexyouxsmile: ever-r...



bruceventurehd:

curlyafroninja2:

justxtoxseexyouxsmile:

ever-reverie:

palomabird:

nothing-but-the-bomb-in-me:

t0ast3d:

highstep:

alexmua:

p-urelush:

imm0rtalityy:

spooksss:

The hips boys
Its all the hips

sorry but for fucks sakes tumblr!!!!! xhfskdhfaksdhfkasdj

dont normally post these gif but this is the greatest gif ive ever seen, hate on it

Look at his faCE I WANT TO HAVE SEX RIGHT NOW GOD DAMN IT

Wrestlers are the master of their hips…I used to wrestle c;

Really? My boyfriends a wrestler…… Makes sense.(;

Had to!

I don't post shit like this.. but I just had too. Motherrrrr fuck.

I want you, i have been desperately understanding this and know only You can touch me, my heart and soul. i want to give all to You for Your pleasure, lust, use. i want You to consume me. i need You…

uhhh fuck… need now

Someone come over and fuck me like that please and thank you :)

33k.. Keep it goin!

h0odrich: What people on tumblr don't seem to realize is the...











h0odrich:

What people on tumblr don't seem to realize is the impact their actions have on other people's actual lives regardless if the actions are done through the Internet. This girl decided to make a comment in my direction last night and I had no idea who she was until someone told me to google her, now the comment made in my direction was petty and tired and heard before so it was easily shrugged off, but what I found off of google were vicious instances of complete inconsideration and blatant attempts at breaking someone down and taking advantage of every low blow she could possibly take. Be aware of your actions and think things through before acting so disrespectful and in humane, the influence and impact people on here have on others is usually underestimated but a lot of the audience on here is younger and aren't mature enough to just step away from the computer. From what I understand messages like this resulted in some pretty sad endings to people's lives and still she continues to harrass other people, use this as an example of what not to be, and don't feed into the people who act this way and dont abuse being 'popular' on websites to torment others, I truly feel bad for whatever happened to her to get her to this point but there's no excuse for such disgusting treatment to others. I'm serious when I say think before you speak/type, your words can carry more weight than you think.

getsuswet: ♥ twisted aboutaseven: Love Is Love.



getsuswet:

twisted

aboutaseven:

Love Is Love.

craigs-so-dirty: fluffyeggs: http://fluffyeggs.tumblr.com/ ...



craigs-so-dirty:

fluffyeggs:

http://fluffyeggs.tumblr.com/


Hold tight baby girl

1 komentar:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a strong secret that might get you your personal harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši