petek, 7. junij 2013

feisty feet

So I made a Vine account "feistyfeet" and I...



So I made a Vine account "feistyfeet" and I encourage you all to follow me on there if you have this app. :)

I did my best at making a gif from a Vine I made today.

Photo



Photo



So YouTube removed a video..

It was flagged a bunch. I got a warning and everything. I guess I’m going to have to start posting them elsewhere? :/

Bioshock Infinite. You know I be playin' that.



Bioshock Infinite. You know I be playin' that.

Crappy phone pix D:





Crappy phone pix D:

Scrunch.



Scrunch.

My favorite, I love the wrinkle on my foot.



My favorite, I love the wrinkle on my foot.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Screenshots from a mess up video, rofl.





Screenshots from a mess up video, rofl.

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/feistyfeet

I just started it a few days ago. Added some old pics to start, but will gradually add new ones as I go.. 

Thank you!

My slippery feet video, hope you like it.



My slippery feet video, hope you like it.

Video!?

Hopefully within the next week so. I don’t want to disappoint if I don’t, but I’m going to try!

I’m thinking stockings, baby oil, bubble bath, honey, or squishing something. (I’ve been asked to squish snails or bugs, and let me tell you, I will never kill anything. I don’t even kill spiders in my room. I just set them outside. Squishing a living thing is out of the question! Don’t ask.)

I have some messages to answer, I’ll get to them soon!

Sitting on my foot while working on the computer~



Sitting on my foot while working on the computer~

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you're all having a good Valentine's Day.

I know some of you may be spending this day alone. I, personally, have never been a fan of this "holiday".. Whether I'm with someone or not.

I remember in middle school, you could buy a rose for your friends to receive in class. I'd send one to my best friend, and she would send one to me. But it always felt shitty when all of the "popular" kids received 10 or so roses. It made children feel bad. Especially to the ones who never got any roses. It made you feel that being popular was important, and only the popular kids were loved. This is a horrible, shitty thing. I sincerely hope that schools don't continue to do this.
Ok, that's all I have to say about that. I don't mean to always be a downer but I think a lot and care a lot. I felt like being real tonight, not just post a picture of my feet.
Maybe you don't care and all you want to see is my feet and not listen to my opinions, but I know most of you are not like that.

You have all been SO kind to me. I get emails and messages all the time that are so wonderful. I can honestly say that I read them ALL. But I am only one person and I can't reply to everyone, even the most meaningful messages. I feel so bad for this, I may no longer accept emails because it is not okay for me to get one that YOU took the time to send me and I don't reply.. I feel like I am being hurtful.
Ok, enough rambling.. What I was trying to say is.. Have a good night, whether it's alone or not! Middle school sucks! And I'm so sorry if I haven't gotten back to you..

Photo





sleepy feet



sleepy feet

;)



;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar